Saturday, January 30, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my first blog. I have an obsessive attraction to all things delicious, and always test myself with the absence of recipes to create a delectable meal. Sometimes it turns out as amazing as I had planned, and sometimes it's a different story. But on those special days when they do turn out delicious I aspire to share those recipes with people who will enjoy them as much as my friends and family have. So i want to share those experimental recipes (that work) with you! I go on adventures all over Los Angeles to learn about the food culture throughout the community that I call home. I have created this blog to share those food adventures I embark on. I will retreat here from the craziness of Los Angeles and High School to discover the secrets to delectable experiences in the city.

LilyWithLove

No comments:

Post a Comment